POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Terragen and POV-Ray : Terragen and POV-Ray Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  Terragen and POV-Ray
From: Jon Berndt
Date: 30 Oct 2005 19:57:29
Message: <43656bf9$1@news.povray.org>
Speaking of Terragen ...

I've got an aerospace vehicle that I have rendered and would like to place
it in a Terragen scene. What I've done in the past is to use Gimp to select
the image very carefully using the "Fuzzy" selected feature, etc. It
actually doesn't work so bad. I was wondering, though, if someone else has a
good technique to place a POV-ray object (such as an aircraft) into another
image (such as a Terragen image). I'll try and post my example in the
.images group this evening, just for grins.

Regards,

Jon Berndt